Did you know that dogs are not considered potty trained until they have not had an accident for 90 days?
Dogs and cats can have a hard time learning our potty training routines for them. Join us to learn how to gently and quickly teach cats and dogs good toilet routines. Attendees will learn:
- Techniques for dogs & cats being newly potty trained
- Techniques that create addition problems (rubbing noses in the mess, etc.) and why
- Techniques to get back on track if potty training has gone astray
- Common health problems that throw off toileting behavior
- When to check in with your veterinarian
Thursday, June 22, 2023
6:30 - 8:30 pm
The Hub, Lake Mills
- This event is for people only.
- Attendees must RSVP on our event sign up form.
Mittsy Voiles CPDT-KA, Behaviorist at Lake Mills Veterinary Clinic (LMVC) and Alli Jerger, Trainer at LMVC. Learn more about Mittsy & Alli on the Meet Our Trainers page.
✨ABOUT PET PARTNERS:
Established in 2012, Pet Partners Community Education is a community education program hosted by the Lake Mills Veterinary Clinic in collaboration with local businesses and organizations. We're proud to be partnered with The Hub and Tyranena Brewing Company.