Cat Behavior and Training - It's all about Frida!
Creating a cat-friendly clinic
Since Frida joined our team in 2008, Lake Mills Veterinary Clinic has been working hard to create a cat-friendly clinic. We have implemented recommendations from Catalyst Council, the American Veterinary Society of Animal Behavior, and the American Association of Feline Practitioners.
In our Cat Behavior and Training section, you'll find resources to help you understand your cat's behavior, and to resolve behavior problems.
The Cats International website has an extensive collection of brief articles on topics including:
- Understanding your cat's natural territorial behaviors
- Symptoms of stress
- How to prevent and treat litter box problems
- Aggression towards people
- Aggression toward other cats
- Scratching behavior (and saving your furniture)
- Introducing your cat to a dog
- Introducing your cat to a new cat
Please contact our behavior specialist, Mittsy Voiles, with questions or for help with your cat.